Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments
  • Page:

TOPIC: Forecasts not Working

Forecasts not Working 7 years 1 month ago #5789

• TupeloWx
  • Senior Boarder
Quite a few days ago, all forecasts suddenly stopped working. The modules are blank and refreshing location data in the backend produces nothing. This is on a website with the previous version (latest until ver 10) so I thought perhaps there was an issue there. I have done a complete new Joomla! install and installed the new version of Z Weather but the only data that seems to be available on backend refresh is "Obs".
Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?
Thanks!
zdata.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forecasts not Working 7 years 1 month ago #5791

• mehret
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm having the same issue. If I do a manual refresh, it only updates the observations. F24 and Alerts show expired (5 days ago) and I get nothing from the others.

Capture.png

Forecasts not Working 7 years 3 weeks ago #5820

I am having the same problem for three weeks now. I suspect something has changed at weather.gov but how do we fix it?

Forecasts not Working 7 years 2 weeks ago #5842

• TupeloWx
  • Senior Boarder
Unfortunately, I suppose it's time to use a different forecast module and a different calendar. It would be nice if there was at least an "I'm working on it" or "I don't have time to work on this free app and have abandoned it" type response. Any type of communication, other than a total lack of, goes a tremendously long way in keeping customers.

Forecasts not Working 7 years 2 weeks ago #5843

• mehret
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree. Somewhat hard for me to complain TOO much about something that's free...but a little communication would be nice.

Forecasts not Working 6 years 11 months ago #5896

• mehret
  • Fresh Boarder
Looks like the update (v 10.1.0) has fixed the issue, everything refreshed on my website. Thanks for the update!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds