Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments
  • Page:

TOPIC: Version 3.1 en Google map Api V3

Version 3.1 en Google map Api V3 11 years 2 months ago #3674

• nikomed
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
This message is for zapcalendar but cannot change forum catgeory now!

Hi! i'm just wainting 3.1 version to renew! in the product roadmap you said that it's for january 2013. The release will be soon ? the new version of google map plugin to ? (for api V3)

one more thing : your component is the better i have seen : i've tried i think all event solution in joomla .. some are more beautifull but no so eficient and with so much functions like yours.

but sure the design is quite important (for customer and for users to ..) can you work with someone to do it better? because its a lot of work for your customer ans some customers just look for a quick solution without have to work a lot on the CSS !

an other thing is to make it a little bit more social : invite user function is quite important! (compatible with CB or jomsocial) ...
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by nikomed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Version 3.1 en Google map Api V3 11 years 2 months ago #3684

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Thank you!

The 3.1 version is in testing, it has been delayed slightly but it is almost ready. The 3.1 version of the Google Map plugin is already out and can be used with 3.0 or 3.1 of Zap Calendar.

Version 3.1 en Google map Api V3 11 years 2 months ago #3687

• nikomed
  • Senior Boarder
Ok thx! hope soon as possible!

about the google map plugin i tried it! just see this topic : there is still some bugs !

zcontent.net/forum/7-zap-calendar-bug-re...gle-map-plugin-3-1b2

and don't have answer about design! ;)

like i said to you your component is really good and quite customizable! like i always said i just wait more reactivty in forum or tickets.. a lot of time we have to wait more than 1 week for an answer! and its very very long when you have an online webpage o creating a project. i don't know how many people you are to do this work, maybe just you ?.. but taking care about his client is the way of success. so just take care of this! (it's a kindly advise) maybe now you don't have the structure adapted to your project .. could be a risk to!

Version 3.1 en Google map Api V3 11 years 1 month ago #3729

• nikomed
  • Senior Boarder
Have some news? in the roadmap you said "end of january" ... have you a new roadmap?

Version 3.1 en Google map Api V3 11 years 3 weeks ago #3755

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Other deadlines have pushed back the release. Look for an updated roadmap soon.

Version 3.1 en Google map Api V3 11 years 3 weeks ago #3760

• nikomed
  • Senior Boarder
Ok! but just want to be sure having something working fine on map api V3! im sure you know that the deadline for google map API V2 is the 19 of may!

so if you don't have time to release the next version of zapcalendar, please just release the definitive version of google map plugin supported by API V3 and supported by the actual and last version of zapcalendar (3.0.29)

i tried it, and like i said there is till some bugs .... (see the related post) and you said that is a beta to ...

so please just a good version of google map plugin before the end of april or sooner!

and i think that your system map + calendar is really good and the map system is the "more value" of your component so take care of this ;)

just wait that to renew pro suscription...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds