Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Bug Report

TOPIC: Can't import to google calendar

Re: Can't import to google calendar 13 years 2 months ago #1866

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Check to make sure you updated the code fix above in two places. I still see your ical export without some of the "+"'s. Also, there is a problem with the event duration on some of your events. The duration is not at a minute interval, which Google does not like. Try this fix also, which will round the duration to the minute (will be in the next release):

In the file components/com_zcalendar/views/calendar/view.ical.php, at around line 339, change this line:
$duration = (string_zcalendar::toUnixDateTime($row->event_rend) - string_zcalendar::toUnixDateTime($row->event_rstart))/60;

to this line:
$duration = intval((string_zcalendar::toUnixDateTime($row->event_rend) - string_zcalendar::toUnixDateTime($row->event_rstart))/60);
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't import to google calendar 13 years 2 months ago #1953

• brilliant
  • Junior Boarder
Hi
I upgraded to the new version of zap calendar (2.1.14),
and now when I export to google calendar with the url, it works but it doesn't show the Hebrew (it shows weird marks instead).
(It works fine when exporting to Facebook).
Any idea why?
Thank you!

(By the way, the new options in the new version are great!)

Re: Can't import to google calendar 13 years 2 months ago #1966

• cogliano
Interesting.

Can you create an event in Hebrew using Google Calendar? If so, export it to a file, delete the event and import it back into Google Calendar. See if it keeps the Hebrew characters. If so, send the file to me and I will look to see how the format differs from Zap Calendar. Thanks.

Re: Can't import to google calendar 13 years 1 month ago #2003

• brilliant
  • Junior Boarder
I don't see in google calendar how I can export a file of the calendar.

Re: Can't import to google calendar 13 years 1 month ago #2004

• cogliano
Try this: create an event in Hebrew using Google Calendar. Export it to a file, then re-import it back into Google Calendar. See if the text gets imported properly, if so, send me the export file and I will look at how Google Calendar is handling the import/export. If it does not import correctly, then there is a problem with Google Calendar. Thanks.

Re: Can't import to google calendar 13 years 1 month ago #2005

• brilliant
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks, what I don't understand is how to export from google calendar to a file (there is no such option, there is only an option to import from a file).
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds