U.S.A. Weather For Joomla
Zap Weather brings weather to your web site with "no commercial interruptions"
Zap Weather is a free, open source application that displays weather information for any U.S.A. location or territory on your Joomla web site. Zap Weather utilizes weather data provided by the National Weather Service (NWS), a government agency of the United States. Now, the same advanced weather forecast system used by many commercial weather providers in the U.S.A. can be used on your web site with no fees, commercial advertising or links to external sites. Zap Weather can display forecasts, current conditions, and hazardous weather alerts for one or more locations. Features include:
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 with version 7 and higher. Joomla 1.0 and 1.5 (in legacy mode) support with version 6
- Selectable 24 hour (1 icon per day), 12 hour (2 icons per day) or 3 hour (8 icons per day) forecast display
- Weather data caching is used to provide fast display
- Included module for displaying weather data within a module
- Create your own custom weather module using the included content plugin and the custom HTML module
- Support for Zap Calendar and display of weather icons and temperatures within a calendar
- Flexible display options for both component and module display
- CSS support for customizing Zap Weather's output
- Cron job support for downloading weather data in the background and providing peak performance of displaying the latest weather data
The latest version of Zap Weather can be downloaded from here.
If you are a Zap Weather user, please vote for Zap Weather at the Joomla Extensions Directory. Thank you for making Zap Weather the most popular weather application for Joomla!
Zap Weather is developed and maintained by