Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Interested in Zap Calendar and have a question? Post it here. Please post pre-sales questions only and NOT support questions. The Zap Calendar support forums are restricted to those users with active subscriptions.

TOPIC: Popup item viewing is unreadable.

Popup item viewing is unreadable. 8 years 2 months ago #5527

• bwls103
Using Zap Calendar Lite 4.2.1 in a testing environment.

When I click on an event a popup appears but it is positioned off the screen to the top and is not in the fore ground. Very hard to read. Please see attached file.

ZapCPopUp.jpg

Please let us know what to do.

Thanks,
Bill S.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Popup item viewing is unreadable. 8 years 2 months ago #5531

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
This is typically a template compatibility issue with the Bootstrap modal dialog box library. Try setting bootstrap animation to "No" in the Zap Calendar global settings, that helps with some templates. Or, change the link setting under the calendar manager settings to new window or same window to disable the modal dialog box display.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bwls103

Popup item viewing is unreadable. 8 years 2 months ago #5535

• bwls103
Thank you for your suggestions.

I think we have a workable calendar but I would like to remove the Edit and Trash Icons.
The trash icon fails to popup or display anything and now that we can pop-up the event we can edit it in that screen.

It would be nice if the icons actually worked. The only thing that is working is clicking on the event description.

Thanks for the assistance.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds