Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Interested in Zap Calendar and have a question? Post it here. Please post pre-sales questions only and NOT support questions. The Zap Calendar support forums are restricted to those users with active subscriptions.

TOPIC: Is Zap calendar attached to a domaine name?

Is Zap calendar attached to a domaine name? 8 years 7 months ago #5353

• jlz13fr
Hello
I plan to buy Basic or Standard ZAP Calendar extension.
But I will validate it on a domaine name (test) but use it on an another domaine name (not yet available). Is it possible to migrate it or the licence bought is attached to only one domaine name?
regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is Zap calendar attached to a domaine name? 8 years 7 months ago #5354

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Hi,

There is no restriction on the domain name. In fact, you can install it on multiple domains with one license.

Also, check the news menu option above to find out about a sale we are currently running on the product.

Is Zap calendar attached to a domaine name? 8 years 7 months ago #5359

• jlz13fr
If I chose basic and want later to upgrade to pro licence what hapen? do you have a special price for upgrade only?
regard,

Is Zap calendar attached to a domaine name? 8 years 7 months ago #5362

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
There is a discount when upgrading (you do not pay the full price). Upgrading is done from a link on your subscription page.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds