Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Bug Report
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error Upgrading Zap Calendar 4.2.1

Error Upgrading Zap Calendar 4.2.1 7 years 9 months ago #5624

I upgraded to the latest version today. Immediately I got errors running the website, and the site would not load. It seems that a zapcalendar plugin was crashing. I reinstalled and everything worked. A few hours later, the site was down again. This time even the backend of the site was down for managing extensions. The directories for zapcalendar in both the administrator and components directories were missing. I deleted the directories for zapcalendar in the plugins directory including the subdirectory in the content plugin directory in order to get the website to run again. Using the update function for extensions, I was able to remove the remaining links to zapcalendar. I reinstalled, and everything seems to work.

What is going on!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error Upgrading Zap Calendar 4.2.1 7 years 9 months ago #5625

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
That is strange. The directories are removed when removing the Zap Calendar component or package, not sure why they would just disappear during use. Are you using a 3rd party extension/backup manager?

Error Upgrading Zap Calendar 4.2.1 7 years 9 months ago #5626

No, I have a support ticket in to my website host, Siteground.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds