Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Bug Report

TOPIC: Weather Alert

Weather Alert 9 years 7 months ago #4802

• joel322
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your great component!

I have 5 weather locations configured, each with a unique forecast location, observation location, and CAP zone. There is no overlap between any of the 5.

I have created 5 modules with each one set to one of my 5 locations. I only want to display alerts in these modules so all other weather features are turned off except alerts.

When an alert is issued for one of the locations, all 5 modules display that there is a weather alert, even though an alert exists for only one of them. When hovering, it displays the text of the alert, even in the modules for locations other than the one that has an alert. When clicking the alert, the alert displays correctly for the location where it was issued BUT when clicking the other modules I get "There are no alerts at this time" which is true.

If more than one location has an alert, they all display the alert for the module displayed first when hovering over the alert. The correct alert (or "There are no alerts at this time") is displayed when clicking the alert message.

If there is a configuration change I need to make, please let me know.

Thanks for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Weather Alert 9 years 7 months ago #4808

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Hi Joel,
Thanks for the report. I have not heard of this issue before. I will investigate it and see what I find.

Weather Alert 9 years 7 months ago #4822

• joel322
  • Fresh Boarder
Still looking for a solution to this issue.

Weather Alert 9 years 6 months ago #4824

• joel322
  • Fresh Boarder
Bump... Still need a solution

Weather Alert 9 years 6 months ago #4826

• cogliano
Hi Joel, thanks for your patience. I will be looking at the issue this week.

Thanks.

Weather Alert 9 years 6 months ago #4834

• cogliano
I have not been able to duplicate the issue yet. I created two modules with 2 different locations, one of which had a current weather alert. Only one alert was displayed. Are all the modules displayed in the same position? I tried re-ordering the modules just to see if that is causing it but that did not make a difference. What CAP zones are you using?
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds