Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: Started getting scripting errors...please help

Started getting scripting errors...please help 14 years 2 months ago #934

• custom3
  • Fresh Boarder
After months of working properly, my ZWeather Module has recently started showing scripting errors. I have installed several other modules in the last few days and suspect that this problem may be related to these installation / uninstallation procedures. (XMap, JSecure, LazyBackup) I found another post on this forum that referred to a very similar problem with "undefined access" error messages and turned off error reporting in the global configuration settings...no help. Interestingly, the weather information renders corretly at the end of this error string.

I certainly would appreciate any help you could provide with trouble shooting the problem below:

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/csiexecu/public_html/components/com_zweather/zweather.class.php on line 1565

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/csiexecu/public_html/components/com_zweather/zweather.class.php on line 1565

Notice: Undefined index: child in /home/csiexecu/public_html/components/com_zweather/zweather.class.php on line 1499

Notice: Undefined index: child in /home/csiexecu/public_html/components/com_zweather/zweather.class.php on line 1499

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/csiexecu/public_html/components/com_zweather/zweather.class.php on line 1509

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/csiexecu/public_html/libraries/domit/xml_domit_nodemaps.php on line 69

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/csiexecu/public_html/libraries/domit/xml_domit_nodemaps.php on line 69

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/csiexecu/public_html/components/com_zweather/zweather.class.php on line 1525

Notice: Undefined index: child in /home/csiexecu/public_html/components/com_zweather/zweather.class.php on line 1528

Mostly Sunny Today: Mostly Sunny
12°F | 0°F
More Madison Weather ...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Started getting scripting errors...please help 14 years 2 months ago #938

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
See if updating the Joomla global settings will help. Under server settings, try changing the error reporting setting to either non or system default.

Re:Started getting scripting errors...please help 13 years 5 months ago #1663

• sfosseen
  • Fresh Boarder
I am now getting:
Undefined offset: 1 in /home/xxx/components/com_zweather/zweather.class.php on line 1525

This was after I moved the site to a new host. The big difference is that the site is running

Operating system Ubuntu Linux 10.04.1
Perl version 5.010001
Apache version 2.2.14
PHP version 5.3
MySQL version 5.1.41
Joomla version 1.5.21
zWeather Version 6.0.2

I also moved several Joomla 1.0x sites that did not work due to PHP version 5.3. I am having this issue with a few sites on this server so I am not thinking it is a corruption problem.

From the back end accessing the component all that displays is:
Cache was last updated by web site visitor 79 hours ago

The front side shows the Module, City Name, two ":" and the more info link.
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds