Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: New issue: Modules not updating since Wed. night

New issue: Modules not updating since Wed. night 14 years 3 months ago #870

• TupeloWx
  • Senior Boarder
My modules have stopped updating since last night, Wednesday the 23rd. In 24 hour mode, the day changes to current but the forecast is old. In 12 hour mode, there is simply no display and in 3 hour mode the time changes to reflect current thru whatever but displays the old forecast information. This is the case using both 5.x and 6.x versions on sites in multiple geographic locations so the issue doesn't seem to be an NWS local office not updating. Also, the forecast for multiple days is now displaying the last day with a header of "Today" with no icon or text underneath. I have moved these to a rarely used page on my main weather site for testing at;
http://www.tupeloweather.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55&Itemid=142
Has anyone encountered this and if so, any ideas on what's up?
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by TupeloWx.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New issue: Modules not updating since Wed. night 14 years 3 months ago #871

• TupeloWx
  • Senior Boarder
Ok, evidently the NWS had some sort of issue because the problem has now corrected itself. It does seem strange since it happened on sites that pull data that is posted from offices that are several hundred miles apart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds