Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: 8 hour old observation

8 hour old observation 14 years 4 months ago #866

• HaySeed
  • Fresh Boarder
Newbie post: I know that the latest update was supposed to solve this problem and it did for me...but the problem came back again...anyone else having the issue?

My component is here: http://joomla.lewistown.k12.mt.us/index.php?option=com_zweather&Itemid=192

I check the station code (KLWT)...nothing changed there...other ideas?

Thanks, Pat
Last Edit: 14 years 4 months ago by HaySeed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:8 hour old observation 14 years 3 months ago #868

• HaySeed
  • Fresh Boarder
OK...I figued this out...but didn't fix it! The current observation from the NWS hasn't been updated since dec 11th as of this writing...I finally clued in when I looked at http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?site=tfx&smap=1&textField1=47.0625&textField2=-109.4275 and noticed that the temparute didn't closely reflect reality!

Re:8 hour old observation 14 years 3 months ago #874

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Looks like it is working now? At least the date is correct on the site. If not, did you verify you are using the correct lat/long values?

Re:8 hour old observation 14 years 3 months ago #878

• HaySeed
  • Fresh Boarder
The NWS site did finally catch up, but my observations were still saying they were more than eight hours old...the problem then was, the time was wrong on the server. A few weeks ago we converted this ubuntu / joomla install from physical to a VM, but no one ever checked the clock on the new install...once the time on the server was set, now all is well...hopefully these posts will help someone else in the future! Really like this Joomla mod! Thanks, Pat
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds