Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: SO newbie having issues installing

SO newbie having issues installing 14 years 3 months ago #823

• JOertel
  • Fresh Boarder
I like the idea of what the component and module can do for me, and I am doing my best to follow the installation directions. Yet I can't seem to get very far. I have a menu item set up and create the settings in there. Then I save and I go looking for where I am to refresh the cache and can't find that. Still haven't found how or where I put in my location. Sorry if this seems pretty elementary I am sure it is. I go to the Components menu and choose Z weather and get the following screen.

Cache refresh not detected

Warning: Parameter 1 to DOMIT_Parser::processingInstructionElement() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\libraries\domit\xml_saxy_parser.php on line 739

Warning: Parameter 1 to DOMIT_Parser::startElement() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\libraries\domit\xml_saxy_shared.php on line 261

Warning: Parameter 1 to DOMIT_Parser::startElement() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\libraries\domit\xml_saxy_shared.php on line 261

Warning: Parameter 1 to DOMIT_Parser::endElement() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\libraries\domit\xml_saxy_shared.php on line 269

Warning: Parameter 1 to DOMIT_Parser::endElement() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\libraries\domit\xml_saxy_shared.php on line 269

Fatal error: Call to a member function getTagName() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\administrator\components\com_zweather\admin.zweather.php on line 778

I am building all this on my personal machine before moving to a web server.

Thanks for any help you can give.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:SO newbie having issues installing 14 years 3 months ago #826

• JOertel
  • Fresh Boarder
OK so I found the cache clean out and yet am still having issues when I go to the Z Weather Component. I get the same issues as before. What am I missing? Ty for any help I have taken a screen capture so you can see what I am seeing.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by JOertel.

Re:SO newbie having issues installing 14 years 3 months ago #831

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
What version of PHP are you using?

Re:SO newbie having issues installing 14 years 3 months ago #833

• JOertel
  • Fresh Boarder
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds