Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: Z-Weather not showing forecast - please help

Z-Weather not showing forecast - please help 14 years 4 months ago #734

• bmw2182
  • Fresh Boarder
I've installed z-weather and the installation was successful. I added it as a menu item - again successful. When I click on local weather from the menu, it brings me to a blank page that says Z-weather. When I got to the Component Z-weather and see the locations, I have the location their and they all have 5 green circles which indicates it's picking up a signal. What am I missing?

Ultimately I just want to do it with the module, but want to make sure this step works before moving forward.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Denise
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Z-Weather not showing forecast - please help 14 years 4 months ago #737

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Did you create a location and then use that location id in Z Weather's menu settings?

Re:Z-Weather not showing forecast - please help 14 years 4 months ago #743

• bmw2182
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, I went under components, z-weather and added a new location and set it as the default. I also have the 3 test ones that were already setup (NY, Chicago and Los Angeles)and they are published, but when I call the local weather from the menu, I just get a blank page that says z-weather.

I am using joomla 1.5 so when I set up my menu item local weather, I choose, internal link z-weather and it did the rest for me.

I'm sure I'm missing one little step, but it's driving me crazy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Denise

Re:Z-Weather not showing forecast - please help 14 years 4 months ago #744

• bmw2182
  • Fresh Boarder
Disregard the last post, I went back in and found location id and was able to change it. I had the zip code in there. My bad!

Sorry and thanks for the help!
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds