Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: Zap Calendar info popup is not displaying

Zap Calendar info popup is not displaying 8 years 5 months ago #5433

I purchased Zap Calendar last year, but am just starting to use it now.

I installed the latest version of Joomla and Zap Calendar. I added a calendar module to the homepage and created some sample events. When I browse to the homepage, and click on one of the events to get more info, I get weird behavior:

In Firefox and IE: The popup appears half off the screen at the top of the page.

In Chrome: The popup displays momentarily (half off the screen), then immediately closes.

I would expect a lot more for an extensions I spent a lot of money on.

What's going on??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zap Calendar info popup is not displaying 8 years 5 months ago #5434

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
This is probably a Joomla template issue. What template are you using? There is a Zap Calendar global setting to disable Bootstrap animations, which has helped with some problem templates. Disable this option to see if that solves your problem.

Zap Calendar info popup is not displaying 8 years 4 months ago #5448

Disabling bootstrap animations seemed to fix the problem. Thank you.

Can you describe what the difference is when this is enabled? In other words, what am I missing out on by disabling these?

Zap Calendar info popup is not displaying 8 years 4 months ago #5456

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
The animation visually shows the modal window scrolling down from the top of the page to the center. It is just a visual animation of presenting the modal window. Unfortunately, not all templates work the same and some have a problem with this feature.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds