Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: Installation & configuration ??

Installation & configuration ?? 10 years 10 months ago #3911

• TwoHoot
  • Fresh Boarder
I downloaded and installed Zap Weather 7.0.3 onto a website I am rebuilding at rebuild.jcharper.net/. It is running Joomla 2.5.11. It is in the very early stages of a complete rebuild.

After setting up a new location and refreshing, I get all green under the cache status for the new item. After making a ZAP Weather menu item in the main menu, and clicking it in the front end, I get the following error message:
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Creating an article with the plug-in link doesn't do anything but display the command as text. Since the site is under construction, you can duplicate these errors by simply going to the front end and using the two weather related links.

Obviously, I have done something very wrong in the installation and setup. I cannot find troubleshooting guidelines or step by step instructions.

Please Advise.
Cordially,
TwoHoot
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by TwoHoot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Installation & configuration ?? 10 years 10 months ago #3930

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
There is no plugin currently with version 7. Check the menu settings for the weather page and make sure you have set the location and the types of weather you want to display. You can check the error log to see if there is a specific error message that may be helpful. There is a plugin and module currently under development and should be available soon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds