Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fatal Error when displaying events in a day view

Fatal Error when displaying events in a day view 12 years 5 months ago #2737

I get an error message when I am in day view with an event. No errors if there is no event but if you are on a day with events this is the message....

Fatal error: Call to undefined method string_zcalendar::getLocationTitle() in /home/content/85/8527885/html/components/com_zcalendar/views/calendar/view.html.php on line 2403

The URL is
comedycave.com/index.php?option=com_zcal...r&viewid=1&Itemid=55
but the site is offline at the moment.

Any Ideas?
Last Edit: 12 years 5 months ago by chris_petitclerc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fatal Error when displaying events in a day view 12 years 5 months ago #2741

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
What version of Zap Calendar are you using?

Re:Fatal Error when displaying events in a day view 12 years 5 months ago #2746

Version 3.0.b4
I am going to try and install all the extensions and see if that makes a difference. I didn't install commenting, RSVP and z-weather and a few others.

Re:Fatal Error when displaying events in a day view 12 years 5 months ago #2747

WOW. Something is terrible wrong. Now I get this error above the page large calender:

getQuery() returns: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS z.*, z.created as dtstamp, ec.catid, c.title as category, ec.categories, (select u.name from jos_users u where u.id = z.created_by) as owner, c.params as catparams FROM jos_zcalendar_events z, (SELECT uid, group_concat( catid ORDER BY c.ordering ASC SEPARATOR ',' ) AS catid, group_concat( c.title ORDER BY c.ordering ASC SEPARATOR ', ' ) AS categories FROM jos_zcalendar_event_categories ec, jos_zcalendar_categories c WHERE ec.catid = c.id and c.published > 0 and c.access <= 25 AND c.id in ( 1 ) GROUP BY uid order by c.ordering asc) as ec, jos_zcalendar_categories as c WHERE ec.uid = z.uid AND c.id = ec.catid and c.published > 0 and c.access <= 25 and (z.published=1 AND z.approved=1 AND z.access <= 25 AND c.access <= 25 AND ((z.event_start >= '2011-09-25 00:00:00' AND z.event_start <= '2011-11-05 23:59:59') OR (z.event_end >= '2011-09-25 00:00:00' AND z.event_end <= '2011-11-05 23:59:59') OR (z.event_start <= '2011-09-25 00:00:00' AND z.event_end >= '2011-11-05 23:59:59')) AND c.id in ( 1 )) ORDER BY z.event_start, c.ordering

I have tried to disable many of the plugins but the error wont go away.

Re:Fatal Error when displaying events in a day view 12 years 5 months ago #2749

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Another thread had the same issue. Modify "getLocationTitle" to "getLocationText" in the view.html.php file mentioned in the fatal error. This will be fixed in the next release.

The other message looks like a debug message. Make sure you have debug turned off in Zap Calendar's global settings.

Re:Fatal Error when displaying events in a day view 12 years 5 months ago #2751

I changed the line you mentioned and the error went away. Thank you very much. Its 99% Superb.

Not to be picky but when you hover over an event on the calendar there is a initFBL() that also comes up over top the description in a grey tab. Just FYI.

Great Job. Thanks for your help.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds