Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: Calendar Rollover

Calendar Rollover 12 years 6 months ago #2704

I got it all running great and am very happy with everything. It took a little while to configure everything to my liking and change some colors to match my template but I just have one issue I can't figure out.

My calender is located here:
www.surfwebdesign.ca/index.php?option=co...r&viewid=1&Itemid=76

If you notice at the top beside the arrows to switch between months there is a scroll bar that should not be a scroll bar. It should be a rollover effect like on the demo. On the demo it shows a rollover effect and the balloon pops up so you can choose a year/ month etc. Is this a template issue. I'm not sure why it would be but any help would be much appreciated. Hopefully it is just a setting somewhere I forgot to change.

My only improvement recommendation would be to add an image to the calender itself. I have an image calendar installed here.

www.surfwebdesign.ca/index.php?option=co...view=month&Itemid=72

There is a setting to have the images change if you have multiple events on one day. I know when you start adding weather and moons etc it can get a little crowded so having the things change every 4-6 seconds I think would be cool. Anyway just some food for thought but I think this calendar is the best I've seen and great job so far. ;)
Last Edit: 12 years 6 months ago by chris_petitclerc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Calendar Rollover 12 years 6 months ago #2712

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Yes, it looks like a template issue with the popup month window. Look for this code in your template.css file:
.art-post ul li, .art-post ol ul li {
    background-image: url("../images/postbullets.png");
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    overflow-x: auto;
    overflow-y: auto;
    padding-left: 11px;
}

If you remove the overflow-x and overflow-y lines, it works. I'm not sure how that will affect other parts of the site.

Thanks for the suggestion. There is an image available in the popup window when hovering over an event. If you have HTML enabled for the event descriptions. The first image (if any) of the event description will be diplayed in the popup window.

Re:Calendar Rollover 12 years 5 months ago #2736

It worked. The code in the CSS didn't look exactly like above.
I searched for
.art-post ul li

and deleted the line

overflow: auto;

Works great now. Thank you very much.
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds