Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: Alert display link brings up "Log In" screen

Alert display link brings up "Log In" screen 13 years 3 months ago #1791

• WIll
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I recently installed Z Weather and I think this extension is a great addition to my site. But I am having one issue.

When users click on the "severe weather alert" link they are brought to a Joomla site login screen.

I tried it with both "Pop up" or "Web-Page" And with either option selected when a visitor clicks on the severe is brought to the Joomla Log in site "To access the private area of this site, please log in"

It was working normally but now I have the issue.

Any suggestions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Alert display link brings up "Log In" screen 13 years 3 months ago #1800

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Is your home page require a login? The component is somehow loading a page that is password protected.

BTW, I just releases an update to Z Weather that addresses an issue with the alerts, but it's not related to your issue.

Re: Alert display link brings up 13 years 2 months ago #1860

• WIll
  • Fresh Boarder
cogliano wrote:
Is your home page require a login? The component is somehow loading a page that is password protected.

Thanks for helping... No. no page on my site requires login. When I first installed Z Weather worked fine. Alerts and all. But now in addition to the issue with the Alert page displaying, now the weather forecasts itself often does not display. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Module and the new updated Component.

Re: Alert display link brings up 13 years 2 months ago #1870

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
If you can send me the URL I will look at it.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds