Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: Install multiple versions?

Install multiple versions? 13 years 9 months ago #1380

• TupeloWx
  • Senior Boarder
Does anyone have an idea if there's a way to install both 5.x and 6.x versions of ZWeather? If possible, then the parts of the older version that work properly could be used along with the parts of the newer version that work correctly for a fairly complete solution.
Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Install multiple versions? 13 years 9 months ago #1390

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
I don't know of a way to do it. What is not working in version 6 that was working in 5?

Re:Install multiple versions? 13 years 9 months ago #1391

• TupeloWx
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks for your reply Dan.

When using ver 6 in 12 hour mode, every night at midnight the module jumps to the next night, skipping 2 periods. Example; today is Tuesday - tonight it will work correctly until midnight, at which time it will show the forecast for Wednesday night, skipping Tuesday night and Wednesday all together. Somewhere around 6 AM it will again start working correctly until midnight. It works fine in 24 hour mode.
Also in 12 hour mode, several times throughout the day, the forecast module will disappear completely and come back a while later - no specifics on time as it just seems to happen. I don't believe that is happening with the 3 hour module at all. All of the issues seem to be in 12 hour mode. I can check sites I'm running the older version on when this occurs and they all continue to work correctly.
As of a couple days ago, I've changed to 24 hour mode to keep from having the disappearing module syndrome.
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds