Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Zap Weather Questions and Comments

TOPIC: Timeline for Joomla 1.5 Native?

Timeline for Joomla 1.5 Native? 14 years 11 months ago #110

• woood77
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

This component is great and I used it on multiple sites. My only question and problem is when and if there is a planned release for Joomla 1.5 Native?

I really appreciate your generosity in making such a great component for all of us to use!

I would be willing to make a donation to help the process and buy some of your time if that is what you may need.

Thanks!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Timeline for Joomla 1.5 Native? 14 years 11 months ago #113

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Thanks for the comments. Yes, there will be a native version of ZWeather for Joomla 1.5. I have been busy the past month readying the release of Zap Calendar, which is a native Joomla 1.5 calendar application, so updating Z Weather for 1.5 native should be straight forward. I expect to start the development in about 2 weeks. Zap Calendar should be out in a few days.

BTW, Zap Calendar includes a plugin that utilizes Z Weather to display weather information direclty in the calendar. Check out the demo page on this site, which shows a month calendar of New York City sports teams (currently showing baseball), along with the weather forecast for New York City.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds