Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Interested in Zap Calendar and have a question? Post it here. Please post pre-sales questions only and NOT support questions. The Zap Calendar support forums are restricted to those users with active subscriptions.

TOPIC: ZAP lite issue

ZAP lite issue 7 years 9 months ago #5615

• khryss
installed lite to see if we could use paid version ... the "package" zap calendar lite says i need to click on a link in a popup tooltip to finish installation and it goes away before i can get there and nothing shows up when linked to is no places in component go anywhere just blank white pages
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ZAP lite issue 7 years 9 months ago #5616

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
The link goes to the URL /administrator/index.php?option=com_zcalendar&task=panel.install . You can enter the URL manually if you don't see it on the screen.

I just tried and the link appears as expected for me. Are you using a package manager on your site? If so, which one?

ZAP lite issue 7 years 9 months ago #5619

• khryss
nope nothing just blank white screen and not that i know of (about package mgr) just a normal joomla instalation (joomla 2.5)

ZAP lite issue 7 years 9 months ago #5620

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Oh, Zap Calendar Lite only supports Joomla 3.2.3 and higher. There is an older version of Zap Calendar that supports Joomla 2.x available in the paid subscriptions, but product support is very limited.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds