Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Interested in Zap Calendar and have a question? Post it here. Please post pre-sales questions only and NOT support questions. The Zap Calendar support forums are restricted to those users with active subscriptions.

TOPIC: Installation and backend question

Installation and backend question 8 years 1 month ago #5524

• thomas_rast
Hi,

as I could not find an installion guide I tried it the usual joomla way: installing zapcalendarbasic_421.zip
I got an error message, so I tried to install every single zip file from the folder. with mod_zcalendar.zip I got again an error message. Please have a look to the appearance of the backend. Is this how it should look like? I was searching for a propper documentation but I didn't find one. Could you please point me to it.

Thanks
Thomas
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Installation and backend question 8 years 1 month ago #5532

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Thanks for the feedback. This will be fixed in the next release. If you need the filter module let me know and I can send that to you. This is the module version of the filter plugin, which allows the filter fields to be displayed at a module position instead of above the calendar which is where the filter plugin displays.

Installation and backend question 8 years 1 month ago #5536

• thomas_rast
Oh you are welcome, here is more feedback: I would like that you return the money. You are selling a half ready product, you are planning to have the documentation ready for the next version and it takes you six days to answer me question. This is most customer unfriendly. Please take responsibility and pay the money back!
Best Regards
Thomas Rast
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds