Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Interested in Zap Calendar and have a question? Post it here. Please post pre-sales questions only and NOT support questions. The Zap Calendar support forums are restricted to those users with active subscriptions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: White screen in admin

White screen in admin 8 years 6 months ago #5373

• ajgor1979
Halo.

I have instaled Joomla 3.4.1 and Zap Calendar 4.2.0.

On website is seems all OK, but in admin i have white screen.

I just installed the LITE version for test. If it will be OK i will buy.

can you help me.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

White screen in admin 8 years 6 months ago #5374

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
I'm sorry you are having a problem. The white screen is the result of an error. To see the error, go to the Joomla global settings and change the system message setting from "Default" to "Maximum". Go back to the admin screen and let me know what error message you see there. You can set the system message setting back to "Default" when the issue is resolved.

Thanks.

White screen in admin 8 years 6 months ago #5376

• ajgor1979
Error is attached.
error-zap.jpg

White screen in admin 8 years 6 months ago #5377

• cogliano
Sorry, that is too blurry to see. Can you copy and paste just the text of the error message? Thanks.

White screen in admin 8 years 6 months ago #5378

• ajgor1979
Warning: fopen( /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/logs/com_zcalendar.log.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/logger/formattedtext.php on line 230 Warning: fopen( /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/logs/com_zcalendar.log.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/logger/formattedtext.php on line 230 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Cannot open file for writing log' in /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/logger/formattedtext.php:232 Stack trace: #0 /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/logger/formattedtext.php(120): JLogLoggerFormattedtext->initFile() #1 /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/log.php(280): JLogLoggerFormattedtext->addEntry(Object(JLogEntry)) #2 /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/log.php(151): JLog->addLogEntry(Object(JLogEntry)) #3 /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php(775): JLog::add('JError::customE...', 16, 'deprecated') #4 /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/plugins/system/redirect/redirect.php(64): JError::customErrorPage(Object(RuntimeException)) #5 [internal function]: PlgSystemRedirect::handleError(Object(RuntimeException)) #6 {main} thrown in /home/svanasi/domains/sv-ana.si/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/logger/formattedtext.php on line 232

White screen in admin 8 years 6 months ago #5379

• cogliano
It looks like your Joomla log folder is missing or read only. Go to the Joomla global settings and check the log folder specified there exists or change it to an appropriate location.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds