Note: Due to the amount of SPAM received in the forums and to better serve our customers, support is now done by sending a message using the "Contact" link above . This forum is set to read-only, but you can still search the forum.

Interested in Zap Calendar and have a question? Post it here. Please post pre-sales questions only and NOT support questions. The Zap Calendar support forums are restricted to those users with active subscriptions.

TOPIC: Jomsocial events synchronizing to outlook?

Jomsocial events synchronizing to outlook? 9 years 1 month ago #5071

• tdhfox21
I run a jomsocial site with many events for a variety of groups. In a perfect world, the events of any groups to which I subscribe could be synchronized to my outlook calendar. Is this possible?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jomsocial events synchronizing to outlook? 9 years 1 month ago #5072

• cogliano
  • Thank you received: 58
Thanks for the question. Zap Calendar can ALMOST do this. It does support displaying JomSocial events and it supports synchronizing to Outlook, however, it does not support JomSocial events synchronizing to Outlook. JomsSocial support is done through a Zap Calendar plugin and the plugin would need to be enhanced to export JomSocial events in the iCalendar feed. If you are interested in a quote for this let me know. You can contact me at the contact link on the top of this page. Thanks.

Jomsocial events synchronizing to outlook? 9 years 1 month ago #5073

• tdhfox21
I am interested but I want to be sure we are on the same page.

If I had 50 people and 10 groups and each person was subscribed to a different combination of those 10 groups, all of them would be able to get their events synchronised to their own calendars???
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds